Call Us : 01942 244 000
Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust is spread across a number of sites. Each site is easily contactable by selecting the Trust site navigation links on this page.
On each page you will find contact information in addition to directions explaining how to get to individual Trust hospital and out-patient centres.
Contact us by email:
Our hospital sites are:
- Royal Albert Edward Infirmary, (sometimes referred to as Wigan Infirmary) which is the main site providing acute and maternity services. It is the only site with an Accident and Emergency department
- Leigh Infirmary, which provides elderly and rehabilitation services, and some outpatient services, along with assisted conception services. The Minor Injuries Walk-In centre is located opposite Leigh Infirmary. The 5 Boroughs Partnership NHS Trust partially occupies the Leigh Infirmary site
- Wrightington Hospital, provides othopaedic services and rheumatology
- Thomas Linacre Centre, which is the outpatients department based in Wigan town centre
- Wigan Eye Unit, for ophthalmology and orthoptic services
Trust postal addresses are available below:
If you are looking for postal address information or accurate address details for Sat-Nav directions then all our addresses are listed below: