Tel: 01942 244000
Leigh Infirmary our elective diagnostic and rehabilitation site to complement our emergency site in Wigan with space for future development.
This site is devoted to elective care, protected from the pressures of emergency work and also provides an atmosphere which is very attractive to patients undergoing elective investigational procedures.
Have your details changed?
If you personal details have changed in any way since your last visit, please inform the Patient Administration Staff when you attend for your next appointment. Please also ensure you inform your GP.
Travelling by Bus: Visit the Transport for Greater Manchester (TFGM) website for up to date travel information and timetables, alternatively, call Traveline - 0871 200 2233. Always check with your bus company to ensure their information is current.
Travelling by car? Go to our directions page for Leigh Infirmary
Please see information below regarding site facilities, car parking and a direction map:
Download our site map for Leigh Infirmary
Car parking is available on a Pay and Display basis. It applies to all cars parks and includes disabled areas. The cost is:
- Up to 30 minutes drop off Free
- Up to two hours £2.50
- Between two and four hours £4.50
- Over four hours £6.00
Please bring some change for the pay and display machines as they don't accept notes.
Car Parking Concession Criteria
- Any oncology patient who attends the Trust for frequent regular treatment will receive free parking for the length of their treatment. This criterion was agreed by Macmillan Cancer Support
- Any patients attending clinics at the Trust for a minimum of one day a week for an extensive period will receive free parking
- Visitors of patients hospitalised for more than 2 weeks (14 days), will be offered free parking for the remainder of the patient's stay from day 15 onwards
- Day surgery
- Short stay surgery
- Diagnostic Services
- Outpatient Services
- Blood Tests
- Women’s Services