Patient Relations - On the Spot help, advice and support when and where you need it.
Patient Relations - the overwhelming message from the Patient Relations Service is that we are a friendly and approachable team of individuals who want to help you get the most out of your NHS.
Your Local Service
Patient Relations can offer you:
- Help to sort out any problems or concerns you have about your contact with the NHS
- Information about local health services
- Listen to your comments, compliments, concerns and complaints
- Give assistance to contact independent advocacy services in your area if you would like support to make a complaint
- An opportunity to take part in the development of your local NHS service
- A confidential service - we promise not to divulge any personal details of any individual who contacts the service
Patient Relations Goals:
- To support patients and public using NHS Services
- To support and help NHS Staff in caring for patients
- To resolve patient concerns quickly and efficiently
- To follow the patient journey and not the organisational boundary
How do I Contact the Patient Relations Team?
By Phone: Patient Relations (Hospital) 01942 822376
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Concerns GP: email@example.com
Bridgewater: District Nursing and Community Services – firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Write to us at:
The Patient Relations Department (PALS and Complaints)
Wrightington Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust
Patient Relations Service opening hours:
Hours are Mon - Fri from 9.00am - 4.00pm.
An answer phone is available outside these hours.