Events and Education at Wrightington
Our scheduled courses and events are shown below.
Basic Science and Upper Limb FRCS courses
- The course is aimed at candidates who have passed part 1 of the exam and are as such ready to appear for the clinical section of the exam.
- Due to the high demand on this course a limited number of observer places may be offered depending upon the discretion of the Convener. This will attract a charge of £100 per course.
- Cancellation up to 2 months before course date 90% will be refunded.
- Cancellation up to 3 weeks before course date 50% will be refunded.
- No refund within 3 weeks of course.
For all course and general enquiries for Upper Limb contact:
Jackie Richardson +44 (0) 1257 256413 - Email: Jackie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Wrightington Upper Limb Education & Research Unit
For all courses and general enquiries for Lower Limb Education contact:
Liz Newton, Lower Limb Course Co-ordinator
+44 (0) 1257 256923 - Email: email@example.com
The John Charnley Trust Education Unit
Centre for Hip Surgery