NHS Professionals Bank
A high quality and flexible workforce is the key to being able to provide high quality patient care. This is why we need more flexible workers to return or join our bank, in order to keep up the NHS standards:
- Become part of the team
- Deliver the best care possible
- Build great relationships
- Develop your skills
Wrightington, Wigan & Leigh Bank works in partnership with NHS Professionals (NHSP) to recruit bank staff. When you join the NHSP bank you are subject to its terms and conditions but you’ll enjoy the following perks.
The bank offers lots of perks such as:
• Weekly pay
• First choice of available shifts
• Flexible working hours
• Paid holidays
• Having a better work – life balance
• Stakeholder Pension Scheme available
Whatever your availability we value your skills and experience and can provide you with a fantastic opportunity to work with us in a way that suits your lifestyle.
More information on the Bank can be found below or on the NHS Professionals Website by clicking here.
- Joining NHSP
- If you are looking to join NHSP to support WWL with additional shifts please follow the link https://www.nhsprofessionals.nhs.uk/JoiningNHSP and any queries please email the WWL Team.
- If you are an agency worker looking to move over to the bank you can also follow this link, you will be given 1st choice of shifts, holiday pay and will also be entitled to the seasonal incentives that we offer. Please note you will need to give your agency four weeks’ notice.
- NHSP important Notifications
- Please note all flexible workers must be Mask Fit Tested before working at WWL – sessions change every week and take place at the Bellingham Tennis Club opposite the hospital for further information please contact WWL@nhsprofessionals.nhs.uk
- Please be aware that you may be asked to move wards as and when required – this is due to the needs of the trust.
- HIS logins – please be aware you will need a HIS login in order to use the systems at WWL, if you do not have a HIS login please email the WWL NHSP team ASAP and we can arrange this for you.
- Meet the Team
Trust Operations Manager
Trust Service Partner
Trust Service Partner
Flexible Worker Advisor
- NHS Professionals Office
Tissue Viability Office(1st floor above Maxillo Facial), Royal Albert Edward Infirmary, Wigan Lane, Wigan, WN1 2NN
Flexible Workers Service Centre (24/7): 03332 407 552
Trust Managers Service Centre (24/7): 03330 144 292
Office Number: 01942 822195
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 08.00-16.00
In light with the Government ruling RE Covid 19 our NHSP Wigan office now operates as appointment document check only – no walk ins.
To book an appointment please contact the local team on WWL@nhsprofessionals.nhs.uk or call on the office number between the hours of 08-16 Mon-Fri.
- Current Vacancies
We are currently looking for the below:
Registered Mental Health Nurse for Children’s Ward
We are also looking for A&E Nurses looking for Days/Nights and General Nurses that are looking for Night Shifts so if you are interested or have friends or family that are, please follow https://joinbank.nhsp.uk/sign-up/ to apply!